Delicious Dried Mixed Mushrooms
- Hydrate Dried Mixed Mushrooms around 15-20 minutes (in hot water).
- Heat 2-3 spoons of Olive Oil in a frying pan / Wok Pan over medium heat.
- When the oil shimmers, add onions, and rice. Season with salt and pepper.
- After 4/5 minutes add Dried Mixed Mushrooms together with the liquid + add 1dl of water.
- Mix all ingredients well and cook (stirring occasionally) for 15 minutes.
- Once it is ready mix it in the separate bowl with walnuts, parsley season with salt, pepper and mixed mushrooms powder.
- Preheat the Oven (180⁰).
- Put approximately one spoon of the mixed ingredients in a grape leave (depends on the size) and roll it.
- Put in oven ceramic plate and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve it with lemon juice or tomato sauce. Optionally it can be served as finger food.
P.S. for 3/4 ppl
Instead of grape leaves, you can make Stuffed Peppers.